- PhD-candidate at the Department of Psychiatry, School of Clinical Medicine, University of Cambridge (October 2013-present). Medical Research Council Doctoral Grant Studentship offered through the Behavioural and Clinical Neuroscience Institute of Cambridge
- Master’s Degree (MSc) in Clinical Neuroscience, Institute of Neurology, University College London, United Kingdom (September 2011- September 2012). Distinction
(72%) awarded for research project.
- Degree (Ptychion) in Medicine, Medical School, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Hellenic Republic (October 2005- July 2011). Graduation Grade “Very Good”, 2:1 equivalent
- 1st General Senior Highschool, Karditsa, Hellenic Republic (September 2002- July 2005), Graduation Grade “Excellent”, 19,8 / 20. Ranked 1st in the prefecture of Karditsa in the grade achieved for admission to university. Distinctions for achieving the highest grade among classmates | Hellenic Ministry of Education (2002-2005). Prize for achieving high grade in Panhellenic Exams for admission to Medical School in National and Kapodistrian University of Athens | Eurobank EFG (2005)
- 1st General Highschool, Karditsa, Hellenic Republic (September 1999- July 2002), Graduation Grade “Excellent”, 20 / 20. Distinctions for achieving the highest grade among classmates | Hellenic Ministry of Education (1999-2002)